Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

A bit about me...


I figure the best place to start a blog is with me. My name is Rowan. Above all, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. My love for Him and His Kingdom consumes my life.

I’m 28 years old. I’m an Australian. I’m currently half way through my third year of being a high school history teacher.  I love football, the outdoors, history, photography and a whole range of things which I’m sure will become evident throughout my blogs.

I want to use this blog as an opporunity to voice myself. Maybe this blog won’t be read, maybe it will. Regardless, I think this is going to be a fun project where I can share my random thoughts about whatever may take my interest.

I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and that in some way you feel that it has been worth your while looking at this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment